The course focuses on the Cisco® On-Premises Conferencing Architecture and its solutions. You will acquire knowledge and skills to design and implement common conferencing deployment scenarios of Cisco Meeting Server, its integration with call control functions such as Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway, as well as other Cisco collaboration conferencing devices.
This course provides lessons and hands-on exercises to prepare you for the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing (CLCNF) exam.
You will receive the original course documentation from Cisco in English language as a Cisco E-Book. In the Cisco Digital Learning Version, the content of the courseware is integrated into the learning interface instead.
- Describing Cisco Conferencing Architecture
- Configuring a Single Combined Deployment
- Installing Cisco Meeting Server
- Using APIs with Cisco Meeting Server
- Configuring a Cisco Meeting Server Scalable and Resilient Deployment
- Configuring Business to Business (B2B) and WebRTC Firewall Traversal Connectivity for Cisco Meeting Server
- Configuring Recording and Streaming with Cisco Meeting Server
- Troubleshooting Cisco Meeting Server
- Integrating Cisco Meeting Server with Cisco Unified CM
- Integrating Cisco Meeting Server with Microsoft Skype for Business
- Installing and Operating Cisco TMS and Cisco TMSXE
- Installing and Integrating Cisco Meeting Management
- Deployment Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Sales Engineer
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Computer knowledge
- Add and manage devices and users in Cisco Unified CM
- Basics of SIP signaling
- Operation and configuration of video endpoints
- Management of media resources in Cisco Unified CM
- Familiarity with Cisco Expressway is ideal, but not required
- Familiarity with APIs is ideal, but not required
Recommended Cisco courses that can help you meet these requirements:
- Cisco Collaboration Fundamentals (CLFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI)
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Hybrid training means that online participants can additionally attend a classroom course. The dynamics of a real seminar are maintained, and the online participants are able to benefit from that. Online participants of a hybrid course use a collaboration platform, such as WebEx Training Center or Saba Meeting. To do this, a PC with browser and Internet access is required, as well as a headset and ideally a Web cam. In the seminar room, we use specially developed and customized audio- and video-technologies. This makes sure that the communication between all persons involved works in a convenient and fault-free way.
- You wish to attend a course in online mode? We offer you online course dates for this course topic. To attend these seminars, you need to have a PC with Internet access (minimum data rate 1Mbps), a headset when working via VoIP and optionally a camera. For further information and technical recommendations, please refer to.
Cisco Digital Learning
- This course is available in the Cisco Digital Learning Library. These recently developed, multi-modal training events include HD videos moderated by lecturers with stored searchable text and subtitles, as well as a exercises, labs, and explanatory text and graphics. We provide this offer to you via our myExperTeach learning portal. Effective of the activation of the account, access to the courses will be granted for a duration of 6 months. In the case of packet solutions (Cisco Digital Learning Subscriptions), this time period will amount to 12 months.
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses