The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 course provides you with knowledge about Cisco® Expressway Series solutions enabling Business-To-Business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Additional Features
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
- Securing Business-to-Business Communication
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile and Remote Access
- Integrating and Securing Mobile and Remote Access
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
You will receive the original course documentation from Cisco in English language as a Cisco E-Book. In the Cisco Digital Learning Version, the content of the courseware is integrated into the learning interface instead.
- Deploy Virtualized Cisco Expressway
- Perform the Initial Cisco Expressway Series Configuration
- Register Endpoints on Cisco Expressway Series
- Call Search History and Registration
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Bandwidth Management and Registration Restrictions
- Troubleshoot Cisco Expressway Series Endpoint Registration and Local Dial Plan
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Security Features
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Connect with Cisco Expressway-C
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration (Practice Activity)
- Implement a B2B Cisco Collaboration Solution
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series (practice activity)
- Secure a B2B Cisco Collaboration Communication
- Configure MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configure MRA with Additional Application Integrations
- Prepare for Cisco Webex Teams Integration
- Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
- Collaboration engineers
- Collaboration administrators
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Complementary and Continuative Courses
CLCOR – Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
CLACCM – Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services
CLICA – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications
CLAUI – Implementing Automation for Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Certification as CCNP Collaboration Certification
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Hybrid training means that online participants can additionally attend a classroom course. The dynamics of a real seminar are maintained, and the online participants are able to benefit from that. Online participants of a hybrid course use a collaboration platform, such as WebEx Training Center or Saba Meeting. To do this, a PC with browser and Internet access is required, as well as a headset and ideally a Web cam. In the seminar room, we use specially developed and customized audio- and video-technologies. This makes sure that the communication between all persons involved works in a convenient and fault-free way.
- You wish to attend a course in online mode? We offer you online course dates for this course topic. To attend these seminars, you need to have a PC with Internet access (minimum data rate 1Mbps), a headset when working via VoIP and optionally a camera. For further information and technical recommendations, please refer to.
Cisco Digital Learning
- This course is available in the Cisco Digital Learning Library. These recently developed, multi-modal training events include HD videos moderated by lecturers with stored searchable text and subtitles, as well as a exercises, labs, and explanatory text and graphics. We provide this offer to you via our myExperTeach learning portal. Effective of the activation of the account, access to the courses will be granted for a duration of 6 months. In the case of packet solutions (Cisco Digital Learning Subscriptions), this time period will amount to 12 months.
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses