As a participant in an online course, you will need a PC or laptop with Internet access, a headset and optionally a camera.
To ensure that the course is pleasant and trouble-free, we also recommend:
- Find a quiet place where you can work undisturbed for the duration of the course.
- Make sure you have a stable Internet connection, preferably via LAN.
- Connect a second monitor or have a tablet ready for easy access to the course documents.
- Make sure that your devices are powered.
- Test access to the training environment and familiarize yourself with the functions of the tool in good time before the course begins. For details, refer to the description of each tool.
- Download or unlock the course documentation in advance.
- Plan your meals for the day of the course and provide drinks and snacks.
- Keep to agreed break times and be punctual.
- Take an active part in the course and use the opportunities for communication with the trainer and participants.
Depending on the topic or manufacturer, different online environments are used. You can find information on frequently used tools here: