To deploy Extreme Networks’ Fabric Connect is the goal of the course. Students experience the deployment process from the beginning to completion learning all the essential steps and technologies. Lectures are supported equally with hands-on experience on VSPs, Universal Hardware
5520, ERS, and EXOS. Successful completion results in an operational SPBM fabric with L2VSN, L3VsN, IP-Shortcuts, Fabric Attach and VIST Core Switch Pair
For this course you will receive the original documentation from Extreme Networks as a PDF file.
- Fabric Deployment Options
- VSP Switch Management
- Fabric Connect Infrastructure
- Fabric Management
- VIST Core Switch Pair
This course is designed as the first step for individuals responsible for the installation, configuration and management of the Extreme Networks Campus Fabric Connect switches.
Students should possess a solid grasp of LAN concepts, including advanced Ethernet and TCP/IP and have referenced and be comfortable with the concepts of Fabric networking Covered in the Campus Fabric Introduction Course.
Introduction to Fabric is a mandatory pre-requisite and must be completed before registering for Campus Fabric – Installation and Configuration.
Complementary and Continuative Courses
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained the working knowledge to complete the following actions:
- To deploy Extreme Networks Fabric Connect solutions based on reference architectures from Extreme Networks customer scenarios
- Take the Campus Fabric Installation and Configuration exam
|Fabric Deployment Options|
|Automation and Onboarding Options|
|VSP Switch Management|
|Software Management and Upgrade|
|Fabric Connect Infrastructure|
|IS-IS global parameters|
|IS-IS interfaces and adjacencies|
|UNI port configuration|
|VIST Core Switch Pair|
|Redundancy on the edge of Fabric|
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- You wish to attend a course in online mode? We offer you online course dates for this course topic. To attend these seminars, you need to have a PC with Internet access (minimum data rate 1Mbps), a headset when working via VoIP and optionally a camera. For further information and technical recommendations, please refer to.
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses