With its 202m of height, the Millennium Tower at the Handelskai in the 20th district of Vienna is the second highest office building in Austria. The topmost office floor is situated at a height of 140m. Since its opening in May 1999, the Millennium tower has established itself as the number one business address in Vienna.
All requirements made in daily life can be fulfilled under one roof. This town-in-town concept includes numerous service facilities for the employees working there, as well as for the residents and visitors of Millenium City.
You can look forward to:
- Distant view from the 32nd floor
- Top-level furnishing
- State-of-the-art technology
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Restaurants & hotel in the building
- Individual tutoring & support
- Excellent traffic connections
- First-class infrastructure