With its famous cathedral, Ulm does not only have the highest church spire of the world, but also offers a wide range of leisure activities as a "small big town" at the Danube river. We have some hints for you below:
Art, Culture, and Recreation
• Science Slam, Reading and Concerts in the Roxy.
• In the Museum of Ulm various alternating exhibitions are waiting for you, together with the permanent exhibition with the "Lion Man", which takes you on a unique excursion to the Old Stone Age.
• The cathedral of Ulm has the highest church spire of the world, reaching an latitude of 161.53 meters. Visitors can ascend up to a height of 142 meters. To do this, one has to climb 768 steps by foot.
• In May and June, a full range of cultural events takes place in the Ulmer Zelt. Concerts and cabaret can be attended in a big top in the Municipal park Friedrichsau, which also includes the largest beer garden of the region.
• The illustrous Art Path of the University of Ulm as well as the Botanic Garden of the university can be reached by foot after a short walk from the Training Center.
• After a 5-minute car ride, you can reach the swimming and wellness areas of the Bad Blau, which offer excellent recreation options.
Here you can find even more hints!