Cisco Meeting Server Advanced
The Cisco® Meeting Server Advanced course1 is an instructor-led, lab-based, hands-on offering by Cisco Learning Services. It covers the installation and configuration of a resilient and scalable Cisco Meeting Server installation
• Cisco Meeting Server API commands
• Scalable and resilient deployments
Die Teilnehmer erhalten die englischsprachigen Original-Unterlagen von Cisco.
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy and maintain Cisco Meeting Server for scalable and resilient deployments. Targeted roles include:
• Channel partners and reseller engineers installing, configuring, and maintaining scalable and resilient deployments of Cisco Meeting Server
• Channel partners and reseller engineers providing presales support for scalable and resilient Cisco Meeting Server deployments
• Customer engineers supporting scalable and resilient Cisco Meeting Server deployments
Cisco recommends that you have the following prerequisite knowledge and skills:
• Attendance of Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate, or Cisco Acano Certified Expert 1 or equivalent knowledge
The first lab of the Cisco Meeting Server Advanced course is an assessment of the course prerequisites. Cisco reserves the right to move students to the next available Cisco Meeting Server Intermediate cours if prerequisite knowledge is not in place.