This hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® 6 environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Web Client, VMware vRealize™ Log lnsight™, and other tools to analyze and solve problems. This workshop is based on VMware ESXi™ 6 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6.
- Course Contents
• Course Introduction
• Introduction to Troubleshooting
• Troubleshooting Tools
• vSphere Clusters
• vCenter Server and ESXi
• Virtual MachinesEach participant will receive the original course documentation from VMware as an e-book.
- Target Group
• System administrators
• System integrators
- Knowledge Prerequisites
Required prerequisites include completion of one of the following:
• VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6]
• VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6]
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience working with a command-line interface is highly recommended.
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Online training
- You wish to attend a course in online mode? We offer you online course dates for this course topic. To attend these seminars, you need to have a PC with Internet access (minimum data rate 1Mbps), a headset when working via VoIP and optionally a camera. For further information and technical recommendations, please refer to .
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses