The AAM for Ops course covers CyberArk's AAM solutions to solve critical security challenges within enterprise applications, cloud infrastructure, and DevOps workflows. Administrators, developers, and security experts gain hands-on experience in configuring each AAM component, using our step-by-step exercise guide and dedicated lab environment.
- CyberArk AAM Technology Overview
- CyberArk AAM installation and administration
- CyberArk Privileged Access Security (PAS) integration
- CyberArk AAM implementation practices and integrations
- DevOps security principles and practices overview
- Reporting and Troubleshooting
Each participant will receive the original course documentation from CyberArk in English language as a PDF document.
Customers or partners who will implement CyberArk's AAM solution and/or manage existing deployment.
- CyberArk Trustee Certification
- CyberArk PAS Administration
- Windows / Linux server administration knowledge
- Basic cloud infrastructure knowledge
- Basic DevOps tools, methods, and workflows
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- You wish to attend a course in online mode? We offer you online course dates for this course topic. To attend these seminars, you need to have a PC with Internet access (minimum data rate 1Mbps), a headset when working via VoIP and optionally a camera. For further information and technical recommendations, please refer to .
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses