Take your knowledge to the next level with Cloudera’s Apache Hadoop Training Cloudera University’s four-day data analyst training course focusing on Apache Pig and Hive and Cloudera Impala will teach you to apply traditional data analytics and business intelligence skills to big data. Cloudera presents the tools data professionals need to access, manipulate, transform, and analyze complex data sets using SQL and familiar scripting languages.
- Course Contents
• Hadoop Fundamentals
• Introduction to Pig
• Basic Data Analysis with Pig
• Processing Complex Data with Pig
• Multi-Dataset Operations with Pig
• Pig Troubleshooting and Optimization
• Introduction to Hive and Impala
• Querying with Hive and Impala
• Data Management
• Data Storage and Performance
• Relational Data Analysis with Hive and Impala
• Working with Impala
• Analyzing Text and Complex Data with Hive
• Hive Optimization
• Extending Hive
• Choosing the Best Tool for the Job
• ConclusionYou will receive the original course documentation by Cloudera in English language as an E-Book (pdf).
- Target Group
This course is designed for data analysts, business intelligence specialists, developers, system architects, and database administrators.
- Knowledge Prerequisites
Knowledge of SQL is assumed, as is basic Linux command-line familiarity. Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g., Bash scripting, Perl, Python, Ruby) would be helpful but is not essential. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Online training
- You wish to attend a course in online mode? We offer you online course dates for this course topic. To attend these seminars, you need to have a PC with Internet access (minimum data rate 1Mbps), a headset when working via VoIP and optionally a camera. For further information and technical recommendations, please refer to .
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses