This administrator training course for Apache Hadoop provides System Administrators a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and manage Hadoop clusters. From installation and configuration, through load balancing and tuning your cluster, Cloudera’s Administration course has you covered.
- Course Contents
• The Case for Apache Hadoop• Hadoop Cluster Installation
• The Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• MapReduce and Spark on YARN
• Hadoop Configuration and Daemon Logs
• Getting Data Into HDFS
• Planning Your Hadoop Cluster
• Installing and Configuring Hive, Impala, and Pig
• Hadoop Clients Including Hue
• Advanced Cluster Configuration
• Hadoop Security
• Managing Resources
• Cluster Maintenance
• Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• ConclusionYou will receive the original course documentation by Cloudera in English language as an E-Book (pdf).
- Target Group
This course is best suited to systems administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
- Knowledge Prerequisites
This course is designed for people with at least a basic level of Linux system administration experience. Prior knowledge of Hadoop is not required.
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Online training
- You wish to attend a course in online mode? We offer you online course dates for this course topic. To attend these seminars, you need to have a PC with Internet access (minimum data rate 1Mbps), a headset when working via VoIP and optionally a camera. For further information and technical recommendations, please refer to .
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses