This course provides a review and practice on a sample of the core troubleshooting and advanced configuration skills the Certified Security Master is expected to demonstrate. After attending this course, students can take the exam 156-115 (CCSM).
- Course Contents
Each participant will receive the original course documentation as a Check Point e-Kit.
- Identify issues and problems using commands
- Locate the source of encryption failures
- Identify potentially mis-configured VPNs
- Reduce IPS false positives
- Troubleshoot SecureXL and ClusterXL
- Knowledge Prerequisites
Certification as CCSM
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses