This advanced three-day course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
This course is part of the Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Certification and prepares students for the exam 156-315.80.
- Course Contents
• Security Engineering
• System Management
• Automation & Orchestration
• Mobile Access
• Threat PreventionEach participant will receive the original course documentation as a Check Point e-Kit.
- Target Group
Expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades.
- Knowledge Prerequisites
• CCSA training/certification
• Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP, and the Internet.
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses