This course teaches advanced skills to configure and manage Check Point IPS. You will create and monitor a client profile, monitor an attack, customize a protection and learn basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Course Contents
• Analyzing data to reduce risks
• Discovering abnormal events, attacks, viruses, and worms
• Configuring DNS, web and mail servers for ongoing protectionEach participant will receive the original course documentation as a Check Point e-Kit.
- Knowledge Prerequisites
• Working knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
• Basic networking knowledge
• Experience with TCP/IP and the internet
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses