Digitalization is progressing continuously and is changing our lives, society, politics, and the business world. A new age has begun for the business sector. The fourth industrial revolution is in full stride, and the companies are facing challenges in the form of quickly changing markets. New business models are changing them within a few months. As a result, business processes, customer and supplier relations have to be adapted accordingly and new, innovative solutions and services have to be developed. In the age of the digital revolution, IT has come to play a business-critical role. This training offers approaches that allow companies to benefit from the digitalization and to minimize risks. It describes the changes produced by Cloud Computing, M2M/IoT, Big Data, and Industry 4.0 in our business world and within the companies, and how they can be used successfully in the scope of a digitalization strategy.
- Course Contents
• The Effects of Digitalization on the Business World
• What we can learn from Silicon Valley
• New Business Models and their Effects
• Business-Enabler IT: Chances and Risks
• Digital Degree of Maturity
• Strategies for the Transformation of the Corporate IT: Organizational and Technical
• Business Cases and Use Cases for Cloud Computing, M2M/IoT, Big Data, and Industry 4.0 in Corporations
• Security and Data Protection
• What we deduce from that: Digitalization Strategies and Possible Pitfalls
• Summary, Discussion, and FeedbackYou will receive the detailed documentation package from the series ExperTeach Networking – print, e-book and personalized PDF!
- Target Group
Employees who are involved in working out and optimizing digitalization strategies of a company will be able to gain many interesting ideas, insights, and corresponding experience in the course at hand.
- Knowledge Prerequisites
A basic understanding of business models and IT tasks as well as the willingness to become actively involved are prerequisites for attendance.
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses