With a pass guarantee: We are convinced that you can be guaranteed to pass the exam after this training. That is why we offer you to repeat the test once free of charge if necessary.
The PowerCamp is based on the original content of the CCNA course from Cisco, which is supplemented by further information and exercises. In addition, the content of the associated 3-day e-learning course is conveyed by an experienced trainer, which must be learned in the classic variant in self-study.
The configuration of network components such as switches, routers and wireless LAN controllers, the basics of network management and basic security threats in enterprise networks are learned. Participants also receive basic knowledge of network programming, automation and software defined networking (SDN).
This course prepares participants extensively and intensively for the Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam. The exam can be taken at the end of the PowerCamp.
- Exploring the Functions of Networking
- Introducing the Host-to-Host Communications Model
- Operating Cisco IOS Software
- Introducing LANs
- Exploring the TCP/IP Link Layer
- Starting a Switch
- Introducing the TCP/IP Internet Layer, IPv4 Addressing, and Subnets
- Explaining the TCP/IP Transport Layer and Application Layer
- Exploring the Functions of Routing
- Configuring a Cisco Router
- Exploring the Packet Delivery Process
- Troubleshooting a Simple Network
- Introducing Basic IPv6 Lecture
- Configuring Static Routing
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Routing Between VLANs
- Introducing OSPF
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
- Introducing WAN Technologies
- Explaining Basics of ACL
- Enabling Internet Connectivity
- Introducing QoS
- Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
- Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
- Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing System Monitoring
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Examining the Security Threat Landscape
- Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
- Securing Administrative Access
- Implementing Device Hardening
The virtual lab is available to the participants for 90 days from the start of the respective event for a total of 60 hours.You will receive the original course documentation from Cisco in English language as a Cisco E-Book.
This course is intended for anyone who is aiming for a CCNA certification in a short time and under the guidance of experienced trainers. The course provides basic knowledge for all support technicians who are involved in the basic installation, operation and monitoring of Cisco networks.
The fields of activity that best fit the teaching material used in this course are:
- Entry-level Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Support Technician
- Helpdesk Technician
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of the PC operating system for system navigation
- Basic knowledge of internet usage
- Basic knowledge of IP addressing
There are no formal requirements for CCNA certification - however, you should make sure that you understand the exam topics well. And you will get this understanding in this PowerCamp!
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- You wish to attend a course in online mode? We offer you online course dates for this course topic. To attend these seminars, you need to have a PC with Internet access (minimum data rate 1Mbps), a headset when working via VoIP and optionally a camera. For further information and technical recommendations, please refer to.
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses