The course is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNA Data Center certification and for associate-level data center roles. The course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies including data center network virtualization, unified computing, data center automation and orchestration, and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The hands-on lab exercises focus on configuring features on Cisco Nexus Operating System (NX-OS), Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco UCS Director.
- Course Contents
Each participant will receive the original course documentation from Cisco in English language as a Cisco E-Book.
- Module1: Cisco Data Center Network Virtualization
- Module 2: Cisco Data Center Network Technologies Configuration
- Module 3: Cisco Unified Computing System
- Module 4: Data Center Automation and Orchestration
- Module 5: Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure
- Target Group
- Entry-level to experienced Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Designer
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Knowledge Prerequisites
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Hybrid training
- Hybrid training means that online participants can additionally attend a classroom course. The dynamics of a real seminar are maintained, and the online participants are able to benefit from that. Online participants of a hybrid course use a collaboration platform, such as WebEx Training Center or Saba Meeting. To do this, a PC with browser and Internet access is required, as well as a headset and ideally a Web cam. In the seminar room, we use specially developed and customized audio- and video-technologies. This makes sure that the communication between all persons involved works in a convenient and fault-free way.
- Cisco Digital Learning
- This course is available in the Cisco Digital Learning Library. These recently developed, multi-modal training events include HD videos moderated by lecturers with stored searchable text and subtitles, as well as a comprehensive course documentation. We provide this offer to you via our myExperTeach learning portal. After the activation. access to the courses will be granted for a duration of 365 days.
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses