Please note: The exam 640-911 can be taken until April 11, 2017. From March onward, we will teach the new course version 6.0 which is a preparation for the new exam 200-150. The course duration will be extended from 4 to 5 days.
The course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies including network protocols and host-to-host communication, data center networking concepts and technologies, data center storage networking, and Cisco UCS architecture.
- Course Contents
Each participant will receive the original course documentation from Cisco in English language as a Cisco E-Book.
- Module1: Data Center Physical Infrastructure
- Module 2: Basic Data Center Networking Concepts
- Module 3: Advanced Data Center Networking Concepts
- Module 4: Basic Data Center Storage
- Module 5: Advanced Data Center Storage
- Target Group
- Entry-level to experienced Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Network Designer
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Knowledge Prerequisites
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Classroom training
- Do you prefer the classic training method? A course in one of our Training Centers, with a competent trainer and the direct exchange between all course participants? Then you should book one of our classroom training dates!
- Hybrid training
- Hybrid training means that online participants can additionally attend a classroom course. The dynamics of a real seminar are maintained, and the online participants are able to benefit from that. Online participants of a hybrid course use a collaboration platform, such as WebEx Training Center or Saba Meeting. To do this, a PC with browser and Internet access is required, as well as a headset and ideally a Web cam. In the seminar room, we use specially developed and customized audio- and video-technologies. This makes sure that the communication between all persons involved works in a convenient and fault-free way.
- Cisco Digital Learning
- This course is available in the Cisco Digital Learning Library. These recently developed, multi-modal training events include HD videos moderated by lecturers with stored searchable text and subtitles, as well as a comprehensive course documentation. We provide this offer to you via our myExperTeach learning portal. After the activation. access to the courses will be granted for a duration of 365 days.
- Tailor-made courses
You need a special course for your team? In addition to our standard offer, we will also support you in creating your customized courses, which precisely meet your individual demands. We will be glad to consult you and create an individual offer for you.
Request for customized courses